Zingerz’ CLEAN IMPROV COMEDY SHOW!
Improv comedy is an interactive entertainment experience unlike any other! Simply put, Improv Comedy is comedy that is improvised. The ‘Playerz’ of Zingerz’ Clean Improv Comedy Show don’t need scripts or preparation. Through sheer comic chops, they spin audience suggestions into sketches, RIGHT ON THE SPOT, in laugh-a-minute performances, where no two shows are ever the same! Like TV’s “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” the ‘Zingerz Playerz’ partake in random games and invite audience members on stage to join the fun, all while keeping the comic material clean enough for the entire family to enjoy!
Coming to the show to celebrate a special occasion? Let us know and we will make sure to get you (or the person of your choice) on stage for some FUN YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!!
CHECK OUT MORE OF OUR REVIEWS:
@LaughWithUsBlog Review (from our original location): HERE
Yelp Reviews: HERE
Facebook Reviews: HERE
CLEAN IMPROV COMEDY SHOW INFO & POLICIES:
SEPTEMBER Shows will be Located Inside our TEMPORARY LOCATION:
Located 1.5 miles away from our current location.
Every Saturday at 7:00pm
Those affected by Hurricane Harvey are invited to enjoy FREE ADMISSION* to any of our Clean Improv Comedy Shows throughout September…
PLUS all net show proceeds for the month will be donated to the American Red Cross to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey!
*Free Admission is valid for those who are directly affected by Hurricane Harvey (valid photo ID showing residence within the areas affected by Hurricane Harvey is needed to receive Free Admission). Thank you.
Standard Show Prices:
General Admission (Adult) – $10.00 each +tax
Child (3-12) – $7.00 each +tax
Senior (60+) – $8.00 each +tax
Student (with Valid ID) – $8.00 each +tax
Hero (Military/Veteran/Police/Fire + Spouse) – $8.00 each + tax
When purchasing Discounted Tickets online, please make sure to show your appropriate ID at the Box Office upon arrival (Student: Valid School ID / Hero: Service ID). Failure to show ID at the Box Office = Paying the difference in Price at the Door.
We accept Cash and Credit/Debit (with credit logo) Cards. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Concessions are Available before and during each show for your enjoyment! If you would like to have dinner before the show, we can recommend some great restaurants right by the club (make sure to leave room for dessert!):
- Angelo’s Pizza Steak & Spaghetti (Italian Cuisine since 1966): 2590 West Pioneer Parkway, Pantego, TX 76013
- Chop House Burgers (as seen on Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives”): 2230 W. Park Row Drive, Pantego, TX 76013
- David’s BBQ (a great place for barbecue, since 1910): 2224 W. Park Row Drive, Pantego, TX 76013
- Mr. B’s Burger Pub (voted world’s best burger, by owner – Family Dining): 2578 West Pioneer Parkway, Pantego, TX 76013
Doors open 30 minutes before show time. It is recommended to Arrive Early as Seating is First Come/First Serve.
All shows will be recorded (by volunteering/agreeing to be on stage you agree to allow Zingerz Comedy Club to use your image/video for promotional purposes).
- How long is the show? Our Clean Improv Comedy Show is around 1 hour 45 minutes in length, including a short intermission.
- Is there a food/drink minimum like other comedy clubs? Nope! No food or drink minimums here! But feel free to Enjoy a snack from our concessions during the show!
- Is this show really appropriate for children? Yes! Our Comedy is CLEAN! We steer clear of inappropriate material such as vulgar language, sexual content, and non-PG violence. Everyone can enjoy our show!
- Will adults enjoy the show or is it mainly for kids? Zingerz’ Clean Improv Comedy Show is designed for EVERYONE! Adults will enjoy our comedy just as much, if not more, than kids! Zingerz Clean Improv Comedy Show is perfect for a Date Night, Girls Night Out, or Anniversary! Just because we are Clean doesn’t mean we are just for kids!
- Do you have a Church/Group Discount? Yes! We have a Church/Group Discount rate for Larger Groups (10+) as well as a special rate for those who wish to reserve one of our performances for a Private Show! For information please contact us at Laugh@ZingerzComedyClub.com or call 817-609-1715.
- How do I buy tickets? ADVANCE TICKETS (Recommended): You can purchase Advance Tickets online HERE! Just follow the directions and get ready for a Fun Time! You can also purchase Advance Tickets over the phone by calling 817-609-1715. When you purchase tickets in advance, you will be sent a receipt via email or text. You will need to bring this receipt (printed out or on your phone) as your proof of purchase to get into the show – the receipt IS you Ticket(s). TICKETS AT THE DOOR: If you would rather chance it, by all means Go For It! Live Life on the Edge! However we do recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance as there is Limited Seating Available for each show.
- Can I record the show or take pictures? Video/Audio recording is only permitted when a member of your party is on stage taking part in the show, otherwise NO recording is allowed without explicit written permission from Zingerz Management. Still Photography is allowed without flash. P.S. – Feel free to share any video/pictures of your group having fun and becoming PART OF THE SHOW here at Zingerz Comedy Club!
- Can I bring in outside food or drink? NO outside food or drinks are allowed.
- Is your show available for Private Parties/Events and Fundraisers? Yes! We can “Bring the Funny” to your private party, event, or fundraiser! We have the ability to host your function or we can come to you! You can find more info about booking our Clean Improv Comedy Show and our FUNdraiZING Packages on our “Comedy Booking” and “FUNdraiZING” pages or by calling us at 817-609-1715!
We hope that all of your questions have been answered, however if you have any questions which have not been addressed on this page, please feel free to contact us at Laugh@ZingerzComedyClub.com or by calling 817-609-1715. Thank you!