Are you looking for a UNIQUE way to raise money for your cause? Want something FRESH, FUN, and EXCITING? Then you’ve come to the right place! Zingerz Comedy Club will provide everything you need for a successful and profitable FUNdraiser…
All you have to do is sell the tickets!
OPTION ONE: FUNdraiZING through “Any-Time” Tickets
Sell Zingerz’ Clean Improv Comedy Show “Any Time” Tickets and earn 60% of your group’s sales!
- No Risk – NO Up Front Cost!
- Earn 60% of your GROSS SALES! (Most fundraising companies only offer 40%-50% of the Profits)
- The ability to raise up to $5,000 – $15,000 or More!!! (You get $6 for Every Ticket Sold!)
- EASY to sell – NO Taking Orders! NO Inventory Shipments! NO Deliveries!
- “Any Time” Tickets are good for ANY standard weekly Clean Improv Comedy Show!
- No specific show date + No Expiration Date = No Excuses = Better Sales!
- Every “Any Time” Ticket includes the ADDED VALUE of a BONUS 20% Discount on all concessions during their visit!
- Unique & Exciting! Create heightened interest by selling a FUN EXPERIENCE instead of another overpriced knick-knack or unhealthy candy bar.
- MORE PROFIT on EVERY TRANSACTION! Every purchase will be for MULTIPLE tickets!
- “Any Time” Tickets are AFFORDABLE – NO Overpriced gift wrap, candles or catalog items here!
- You are SELLING FUN!!!
- The average household spends nearly $2,500 per year on entertainment. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- You don’t have to talk your Supporters into purchasing an evening of entertainment… They are Already Doing It. Your Supporters are spending money on entertainment NO MATTER WHAT. Why not have 60% of it go to a Great Cause?
OPTION TWO: FUNdraiZING through a Comedy Night Event
Put on a Comedy Night and bring all your supporters together for an Entertaining Evening of Generosity!
Every FUNdraiZING Comedy Night Show Includes:
- A Fun & Interactive Improv Comedy Show (much like TV’s “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”)
- Printed flyers and digital copy for additional prints, if needed
- Printed event tickets
- Facebook Event/Invite Page!
- Event host and emcee
- Live Auction, with Auctioneer INCLUDED
- A 50/50 Cash Raffle or Prize Item Raffle (your choice)
- Event Management Services
- Online Ticket Sales Capabilities
- Clean & PG-13 shows available
- Event Support (we will work with you to make your fundraiser a success)!
You can also ADD-ON additional entertainment to make your Event an Extravaganza!
- Balloon Artist
- Face Painter
- Photo Booth
- Glitter/Ink Temporary Tattoos
- Costume Characters
- Caricature Artist
- Up-Close Crowd Magician
EVERYTHING you need to attract and entertain supporters will be included within our packages! The only additional costs you MIGHT have are:
- Your Venue, if you do not already have your own and are unable to acquire one for free (ask us for tips!).
- Printing additional flyers beyond the ones provided.
- That’s It!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO for a successful event is:
- Choose a date and time
- Secure your venue (if you don’t already have one)
- Secure items/prizes to be auctioned off
- Secure event sponsors (optional, but suggested)
- SELL TICKETS!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION for Comedy Night Events:
- We recommend at least 4-6 weeks to organize and promote your event for the best results.
- The best type of venue for your FUNdraiser will be one that is able to accommodate a comedy style show (i.e. private function room, VFW, Elk’s, banquet halls – not a bar or lounge). A raised stage area is highly recommended.
- We recommend NOT providing a meal at your event. The focus should be on RAISING MONEY. If you want to include food in your event, make sure it will DIRECTLY BENEFIT your cause (ask us for tips!).
- A Printing Fee is required upon booking to hold the date of the event and start the printing of tickets and flyers.
- A Comedy Night Event can always be rescheduled upon availability if needed, however if you choose to cancel your Comedy Night, a Cancellation Fee will be charged in addition to the non-refundable Printing Fee.
- A good number of guests for your fundraising event is 100+ people in order to raise a substantial amount. Of course the more people at the event, the more funds can be raised. We do NOT sell the tickets for you, but we give you everything you need to have a successful fundraiser!
- Zingerz Comedy Club reserves the right to refuse any fundraiser request that does not meet our family friendly brand.
Now that you are done reading, contact us for a FREE QUOTE!
Let Zingerz Comedy Help You Put The FUN In Your FUNdraiser!!!