Are you looking for a UNIQUE way to raise money for your cause? Want something FRESH, FUN, and EXCITING? Then you’ve come to the right place! Zingerz Comedy Club will provide everything you need for a successful and profitable FUNdraiser…
All you have to do is sell the tickets!
*End of School Special* (LIMITED TIME ONLY): Call 817-609-1715 and schedule your next FUNdraiser with Zingerz before the end of May to receive an Extra 5% of your Gross Sales!!!
OPTION ONE: FUNdraiZING through “Any-Time” Tickets
Sell Zingerz’ Clean Improv Comedy Show “Any Time” Tickets and earn 60% of your group’s sales!
- No Risk – NO Up Front Cost!
- You earn 60% of your GROSS SALES! (Most fundraising companies only offer 40%-50% of the Profits)
- Great for MANY different FUNdraising Needs:
- School Clubs / Booster Clubs
- Youth Sports Teams
- Church / Youth Groups
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Instead of students/youth selling “Any Time” Tickets, Non-Profit Organizations can use Volunteers to sell tickets to your Organization’s Supporters (Individual & Business) via phone/email.
- and So Many More!
- ‘Thank You’ Rewards Programs available:
- Youth Sales – Visa Gift Cards for Top Sellers, FREE Comedy Show Tickets, FREE Popcorn, Parties & Private Comedy Shows!
- Non-Profit Organizations – Your Volunteers will each receive a Comedy Show Pass, good for 10 FREE Admissions + Popcorn to any standard Clean Improv Comedy Show ($135 value)!
- The ability to raise up to $6,000 – $12,000 or More!!! (You get $6 for Every Ticket Sold!)
PLUS Zingerz’ “Any Time” Tickets are EASY to sell!
- “Any Time” Tickets are good for ANY standard weekly Clean Improv Comedy Show!
- No specific show date + No Expiration Date = No Excuses = Better Sales!
- Every “Any Time” Ticket includes the ADDED VALUE of a BONUS 20% Discount on all concessions during their visit!
- This is a Unique & Exciting fundraiser! Create heightened interest by selling a FUN EXPERIENCE instead of another overpriced knick-knack or unhealthy candy bar.
- You can’t sell just one… Nobody wants to laugh alone. Every purchase will be for MULTIPLE tickets!
- Your Supporters get their Tickets IMMEDIATELY! No waiting for orders and NO DELIVERIES!
- “Any Time” Tickets are AFFORDABLE – NO Overpriced gift wrap, candles or catalog items here!
- Every Ticket is only $10.00 – the Exact Same Price as a standard General Admission ticket to our weekly show! Your supporters will gladly pay the same price they normally would anyway, especially when it benefits You!!!
- Compared to the average general admission price (per person) of:
- standard Comedy Clubs: $14.00+
- Live Theater: $15.00+
- Concerts: $20.00+
- Family Entertainment Centers – $15.00+
- Movie Theater – $10.00+ (Not Live or Interactive)
- You are SELLING FUN!!!
- The average household spends nearly $2,500 per year on entertainment. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- You don’t have to talk your Supporters into purchasing an evening of entertainment… They are Already Doing It. Your Supporters are spending money on entertainment NO MATTER WHAT. Why not have 60% of it go to a Great Cause?
OPTION TWO: FUNdraiZING through a Comedy Night Event
Put on a Comedy Night and bring all your supporters together for an Entertaining Evening of Generosity!
Every FUNdraiZING Comedy Night Show Includes:
- A Fun & Interactive Improv Comedy Show (much like TV’s “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”)
- 6 printed flyers and digital copy for additional prints
- Printed event tickets (up to 300)
- Facebook Event/Invite Page
- Event host and emcee
- After-Show Auction, with Auctioneer INCLUDED
- A 50/50 raffle
- Clean & PG-13 shows available
- The ability to raise up to $6,000+ after expenses!
EVERYTHING you need will be included within our packages. The only additional costs you MIGHT have are:
- Your Venue, if you do not already have your own and are unable to acquire one for free (ask us for tips!).
- Concessions, if you choose to sell snacks during the event to help raise more money.
- Printing additional flyers beyond the 6 provided.
- That’s It!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO for a successful event is:
- Choose a date and time
- Secure your venue (if you don’t already have one)
- Secure items/prizes to be auctioned off after the show
- Secure event sponsors (if you choose to have any)
- Secure concessions when applicable (Zingerz can help) and provide volunteers to sell at the event
- SELL TICKETS!
The best type of venue for your FUNdraiser will be one that is able to accommodate a comedy style show (i.e. private function room, VFW, Elk’s, banquet halls – not a bar or lounge). A raised stage area is highly recommended.
We recommend NOT providing a meal at your event unless it is worked into the ticket price and will DIRECTLY BENEFIT your cause, not just pay for the food. If your potential venue does not offer food service, then make sure the venue will allow you to bring food/concessions in for your event. We will be happy to advise you, if needed.
Comedy Night Event Pricing:
Pay per Ticket – The More You Sell the More You Make!
- First 100 Tickets Sold: $9 fee per ticket
- Second 100 Tickets: $7 fee per ticket
- After 200 Tickets: $4 fee per ticket
- Non-Saturday FUNdraisers: Fees DROP to $7, $5 & $3 per ticket!
- $100 Up Front Printing Fee is required upon booking to hold the date of the event and start the printing of tickets and flyers. A Comedy Night Event can always be rescheduled upon availability if needed, however if you choose to cancel your Comedy Night, a $250 Cancellation Fee will be charged.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION for Comedy Night Events:
- We recommend at least 5-6 weeks to organize and promote your event for the best results.
- We will provide you with your 6 flyers & up to 300 tickets once the show is booked and your $100 Printing Fee for the show is received.
- A good number of guests for your fundraising event is a range from 100-200 people in order to raise a substantial amount. Of course the more people at the event, the more funds can be raised. We do NOT sell the tickets for you, but we give you everything you need to have a successful fundraiser!
- Our FUNdraiZING program is available for any cause, as long as it is Not Political.
- Some FUNdraiZING Comedy Night Event Details:
- A 50/50 raffle is a separate raffle that encourages people to purchase tickets to win cash. After all the tickets have been sold for the night, the amount is tallied & the winner/ticket pulled takes home 50% of that amount. The other 50% of the amount goes toward the organization’s funding total.
- An event sponsor will raise money for your cause before the event even happens! This is a benefit to the sponsor because their business will get: A) a “shout-out” from the stage, B) their hand-outs (brochures, coupons, etc.) passed out to every guest at the event, and C) signage (provided by them) at the event – including pictures with their signage which they can use to show off their pride in sponsoring your cause! We recommend asking for $1 per expected guest (ex: 200 expected guests = $200) per sponsor.
- We will put on a real LIVE auction for your guests directly after the show! Live auctions are FUN and create excitement and a competitive nature within the crowd, both of which results in more money for your cause!
Now that you are done reading, contact us for a FREE QUOTE!
Let Zingerz Comedy Help You Put The FUN In Your FUNdraiser!!!